Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wonderful Little Gem

While reading The Ensign (a church magazine) last night I came across a fantastic list of things to do to succeed in life.  I am trying to do all of these things but they were worded so well and made to look so simple and plain that I thought I would share them with you.  It's from an article by Elder Richard G. Scott. 


TO SUCCEED IN LIFE


1.  Establish principles to guide your life.


2.  Don't make exceptions to your standards.


3.  Be loyal.


4.  Live so that the Lord can guide you.


5.  Serve others.


6.  Smile.


7.  Don't complain.


8.  Always have a Church assignment.


9.  Worship in the temple.


10.  Follow the Savior's example.


I really believe that if we can do all of these things we will be truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment