Sunday, February 2, 2014

I'm Sorry

Well, yesterday was terrible.  I want to publicly apologize to anyone who was offended by my choice of words because I apparently gave a very wrong impression of my true feelings.  I will be much more careful about what I put on this blog and will certainly think twice about saying anything about anyone again.  Thank you all for your comments.  They were read and pondered.  Now, I hope we can put this matter to rest and all get on with our lives.  I truly am sorry if I hurt anyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Sister Moore,

    I just want to say I love you. I know you would never intentionally hurt anyone. I, like you, am so excited for Hunter and Aleigh!! I hope this brightens your day and lightens your spirits.

    Love,
    Abby Monroe (often mistaken to be Moore) Johnson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will claim you as mine any day of the week, Abby Moore-Johnson:). Thank you, sweet girl, for your love and support. I love you tons:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I only ever see you in passing, but I check in on your blog now and then and just wanted to voice my support! I appreciate your perspective and example and I know I'm not the only one. I know what it's like to put your foot in your mouth when you only have the best of intentions and I think you've handled yourself with grace and humility, and I'm glad to see that you aren't letting this experience keep you from sharing the good things you think to write about! I hope I can raise my family to love to be together as much as yours does!

    ReplyDelete