Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brandon


Yesterday was my firstborn's birthday.  I just have to tell you what a cool guy he is.  He was the most amazing baby and toddler.  He was sleeping through the night at 1 month.  He NEVER cried.  He cut teeth without crying.  He was so laid back and patient and sweet.  He was a very easy child to raise.  As an adult he is a blast!  His sense of humor is second to none and he makes EVERYONE laugh.  He is very smart and witty.  He is a schoolteacher and has children and young adults all over this city that he has taught and that still love him.  His former students come and hang out at his classroom for lunch.  He's one of those kind of teachers.  The ones that have an impact on your life for the rest of your life.  He teaches seminary, works in the temple and regularly makes my daughter wet her pants by making her laugh so hard.  He is a joy to have in our lives and I love him with all of my heart.  Happy Birthday, Brandon.  You will always be my #1 son.

No comments:

Post a Comment