Sunday, February 3, 2013

Breeeee!!!

Today is my newest daughter-in-law's birthday.  Aubrie or Breeeee, as she calls me and Van and we call her, is 25 years old.  She is confined to her bed with intense morning sickness that is, for her, all day and night sickness.  She never leaves her room except to go to the hospital to get more fluids put into her.  So, obviously she will miss her birthday tribute at family night tonight.  I decided to give her a tribute here on this blog.  My son, Kyle, waited a very long time for his fairy tale princess.  Thankfully, that's exactly what he got.  Bree is Belle, Rapunzel, Snow White and all the others rolled into one.  She is a physically beautiful girl.  She has long, thick, lush, wavy, gorgeous (do you sense a bit of envy?) dark hair.  She has a very expressive and physically beautiful face.  She has a rockin' body (Landon actually calls her "Body" because he can't say Aubrie) so the nickname fits her perfectly.  But, best of all, she has an amazingly sweet spirit.  She is one of the kindest people I have ever met.  She is nice to everyone.  All of my friends have fallen in love with her the minute they met her.  She can talk to anyone.  She always makes you feel like she is totally interested in what you have to say.  She doesn't say mean things about anyone.  She flits around like Tinkerbell and is always smiling and laughing.  She can sing, play the piano, draw and probably has many other talents that I haven't had time to find out yet.  She loves my son with all of her heart and if she had no other good qualities then that would be enough for me.  She is a returned missionary who has a strong testimony of my church and I know she will raise her children in righteousness.  She is probably too sick to read this blog but if she does - I LOVE YOU, BREE, AND I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE IN OUR FAMILY.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment