Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Change it up!

Those who live in my house or come over often know that I like change.  I can't count how many times my husband and children have come home and said "Wasn't that couch over there this morning?" or "Wasn't my room a different color when I went to school?".  I am very much a creature of habit most of the time but that's what makes the little changes so fun.  It feels like I've done something really radical if I eat my breakfast AFTER my walk instead of before like I do every day.  I like being spontaneous amidst my predictablity.  I have family members and friends who get physically sick at the thought of any change at all.  I feel bad for them because life is one big change when you think about it.  We are changing every day whether we know it or not.  So if we embrace it and have fun with it then we won't be overwhelmed when bigger changes come our way.  Try doing something just a little bit different or out of order today.  I dare you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment