Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Tonight I fed the missionaries in our area some dinner.  Tonight someone in Columbus, Ohio fed my son dinner.  I love that my worldwide church takes care of each other.  I'm so thankful for the faithful saints in Columbus who are taking care of my son when I can't.  I'm more than happy to do the same for others who's sons are in my mission.  I'd like to belatedly thank all of the people in Munich, Germany, Houston, Texas, Cape Verde, Londrina and Fortaleza Brazil and Cuernavaca, Mexico who fed my husband and sons for two years.  And I'd like to thank, in advance, whoever in the whole wide world will feed my grandsons and granddaughters because I know that wherever there are Mormon missionaries there are faithful, wonderful saints who are willing to feed them.  Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment