Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun Visit

This last weekend we had an unusual occurence that I'm not sure will happen again anytime soon.  Flan and the girls came down without Tanner.  Nan had a school conference in Nashville and Flan didn't want to stay alone so she came down to see her family and mine.  It was really fun visiting with just her.  We got to know each other better and I found out that she's even more like me than I thought.  I already know a lot about her by just watching her daughters.  They are very sweet and well-mannered and when Ava gave the prayer for Family Night it was evident that she hears a lot of prayers in her home and that she feels very loved.  I love my son more than anything in the world but it was kind of nice to get his wife and kids all to myself just this once.  I wouldn't mind that happening again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment