Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fun little DIY project part 2

This is totally not my idea but I can't remember where I saw it so I don't know who to give credit to but I've had enough comments on it to make it warrant an appearance on the blog:)This is my "Treasure Wall".  It displays my greatest treasures.  In the beginning, it featured all of the kids prom pictures and senior pictures with a couple of other fun shots included.  Then it progressed to their wedding pictures and now it features their family pictures with a new update each Christmas.  That is all I ever ask them for for Christmas is a new family picture.  I love this wall.  All I did was hang a decorative curtain rod and then tie pretty pieces of ribbon in different lengths and hand the pictures from them.  Since my family is quite large I had to attach a few of the pictures to the actual wall without ribbons but it looks O.K. so I'm happy.  Display your greatest treasures and look at them often.  Great way to brighten your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment