Thursday, October 8, 2015

Miracle!

No, the miracle isn't that I'm finally posting on this thing again, ha ha!  The miracle is that my eldest son finally broke down and got married!  He's the last of the six boys to do it and we couldn't be happier for him.  He married a saint named Ashleigh who we all love to death.  We all, (Ashleigh included) have been waiting for about 7 years for our dear boy to open his eyes and see her as his eternal companion instead of just a cool family friend.  Ashleigh is a very easy going and smart young lady who has a great job and loads of friends.  All of that doesn't really matter though because she loves my son and that's all I care about:)  The wedding was wonderful and they are as happy as can be living up on the hill right above us.  I've had a VERY good experience when it comes to marriage so I am super happy that all of my boys are enjoying this wonderful institution now. Welcome to the family, Shlee!  You are finally "Forever Moore"!

No comments:

Post a Comment