Thursday, October 15, 2015

Technology

I used to be a major technophobe.  I could barely work a computer and I didn't see the need for cellphones and all the gadgets and gizmos that everyone was wasting their money on.  Then my kids grew up and moved away.  Now, I think Facebook, Instagram, snapchat and texting are the greatest inventions that mankind has ever come up with! I can carry on a conversation with my whole family via group text wherever they are in the world! We can rip apart football teams as if we were sitting right next to each other on the couch and we can celebrate every good thing that happens in our family right when it happens. Pictures of my grandchildren pop up all the time and I get to experience college life with my daughter practically right as she's living it.  When used correctly and not to excess these inventions can bring families closer than they have ever been and I couldn't be happier to be considered a techie!  (My kids would die laughing at the thought of me referring to myself as a techie, ha ha!  I still can't even turn on the T.V. by myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment