Thursday, November 5, 2015

Football

I am thankful for football.  I am thankful for the season that it comes in because it is my favorite season.  I am thankful that it is something that I share with my whole family.  I love sitting down and watching games with my husband and kids whether we are in the same room or just on our phones commenting about it to each other.  I have seen so many games in my life since my father and brothers loved it and now my whole family loves it that I know more than I thought about the actual game and the players.  When I am in the presence of men who are talking about football I understand them and can contribute to the conversation reasonably intelligently and it feels good.  Football is a symbol of fall, family and fun to me and I love it.  Especially the Cougars and the Raiders;)

No comments:

Post a Comment