Tuesday, November 17, 2015

More Randomness

I am very thankful for creative people who put into words things that are in my heart. I love words that flow and sayings that speak to my heart.  A recent one that really said exactly what I think all the time in a way that I didn't think of but can very much appreciate is:

"Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks."

I absolutely LOVE this saying.  It is perfectly true while being sweet and creative.  It is exactly what I go through every single day of my life.  I have so many great memories that they tend to overflow down my cheeks every single day.  That doesn't mean I'm sad every day.  It just means that I remember, every single day, the incredible life I've been privileged to live.  So, at this time of Thanksgiving and gratefulness, I am thankful for talented people who are willing to share their words with the rest of us and express, oh so eloquently, the feelings in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment