Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Santa Clause

My husband and I just got done watching "The Santa Clause" for the millionth time and I can't believe how much I love that movie.  It is truly magical for me.  The North Pole and the sleigh and all the wonderful Christmasy things in it just make my heart sing.  The feelings that I get while watching that movie are indescribable.  I feel like an innocent child bursting with joy and excitement in anticipation of Christmas.  All the fuzzy warm feelings that come with the Christmas season just wash over me and make me smile and cry at the same time.  I always feel an overwhelming amount of love for my fellow man during this special time.  I feel light hearted and super happy.  I love everything about Christmas, the traditions, the music, the decorations, the movies and especially Santa Claus and all he represents.  I love my Savior so much and during the celebration of His birth I am filled with charity and love and unselfishness and the symbols of those things are all things Christmas to me.  I will always believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment