Sunday, November 1, 2015

Time Change

I don't really get the whole time change thing and why some states do it and others don't but I know that I love having dinner in the dark.  Fall is my favorite time of year and when the time changes and I am eating my dinner in a cozy dark house I am in Heaven.  It was a lot more fun when the kids were home because our table was a lot fuller but I still enjoy having night be night and not daytime until 9:00.  I love having time to curl up by a fire and watch T.V. or read.  I don't really feel like doing that when it's still light outside and by the time it gets dark there is not much time left to enjoy the indoors before I go to bed.  As a completely random thought - my Raiders won again today!  We are 4-3 now and I couldn't be happier!  We're coming back! Time change and a winning record?  Doesn't get any better than that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment