Monday, June 22, 2009

Ahhh...I feel better.


Wow! I got to hold my little granddaughter, finally! It was wonderful. We bonded immediately :) She is an angel and soooo beautiful. She never cries. She is the most sweet tempered baby. I love her to pieces. The whole dynamic of mixing two families and creating a new one is amazing and certainly as old as the hills but not to me. It's all new to me and, I must be honest here, a bit of a challenge. Each family has their own unique way of doing things and, of course, since it's worked for them it must be the best way. Obviously you can't do the same thing two different ways so this new union requires a bit of compromise and patience. I'm more than up to the challenge and just thankful to be along for the ride. I can't wait to see my sweet Ava again in just a few days. Talana, (Tanner and Alana) you did good!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to be with your granddaughter. Little Ava has an awesome, loving grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats- I know that must have felt REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a grandma! I hated American Fork Hospital when i deliverd there but hopefully she had a better experience She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete