Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am having a really rough time right now. My granddaughter is in Utah and I'm not. I keep seeing pictures of everyone and their brother (literally) holding her and I haven't even seen her yet! I am so torn about not going up there right when she was born. It is very hard having grown kids and kids at home. I don't want to be away from either group. Why can't the Lord just hurry up and come back to this earth so we can all be together again? I want them all back in my house with me. I'm sure their wives' parents feel the same way but I wouldn't be averse to everyone moving in with us. I really like my sons' wives' parents. Why can't we just build a big commune and all live together? I am going up to Utah on Monday because I had a million things I needed to do before then and I wanted to give Alana's mom time to be with her daughter alone and I figured I wouldn't be needed much while Alana was still in the hospital but now I am second guessing my decision. I don't want my son to think he's not my highest priority and I'm just sitting here in my house bawling and wishing I was up there in that hospital room just hugging the snot out of that baby and my baby. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day:(

1 comment:

  1. Dyanna I'm so happy for you! So glad to hear you are a grandma although you definitely don't look old enough for it ( ;
    Check out my blog and you can meet my twins. I still remember you saying at my baby shower that the best part of having twins is seeing how much they love each other and I completely agree. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete