Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Knight in Shining Armor




I love my family so much that I decided to do a little spotlight on each one of them. I have to start with the love of my life. I met Pat Moore when he was 15 and I was 16. One year later we fell in love. I waited for him while he served a mission in Germany and six months after he got home we got married in the Oakland temple. So, we have been in love for 33 years. Unbelievably enough it just keeps getting better and better. Marriage is the easiest thing in the world for me because I'm married to him. He is practically perfect in every way. I have never doubted for a minute that he loves me with all of his heart. He has been completely faithful and trustworthy (huge). He has never failed to provide for me and our children. He has never stopped trying to improve himself and our relationship. See? Practically perfect in every way. Don't hate. I didn't say I deserved this guy I'm just telling it like it is. He's very rational, reasonable and teachable. He also happens to be the best dad in the universe as a little added bonus. And last but not least, he has the coolest last name ever. Because of him we are Forever Moore. I love you Patrick Michael Moore!

No comments:

Post a Comment