Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sarah!

My niece, Sarah Anderson, is coming on Monday to live with us for the summer. We've never done something like this before. We always have a pile of kids of all ages at our house but not actually "living" with us. I am very excited because I really enjoy Sarah. She is a long, skinny ray of sunshine. She is beautiful, funny, sweet and a great example for Savannah. She's 20 years old, six feet tall and loves to wear high heels. She is very outgoing so I am counting on her to take Brandon out into the cold, cruel world and bring some light into his life. I'm also counting on her to teach Savannah how to shop since I'm not very good at it and she's a professional. If we can find her a sweetheart while she's down here then that will be all the better. We're ready for you Sarah so come on down and get our house a rockin'!

1 comment:

  1. ahh that's so fun! Vanny will have fun with Sarah. I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie! ha I love you guys

    ReplyDelete