Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T-Mo


On my third pregnancy I had the good fortune to get obnoxiously huge, obnoxiously fast. After many tears and self evaluations of what in the world I could be eating to make me so rotund I found out I was having twins. (13 days before I actually had them, by the way) The first of these twins, by 10 minutes, is Tanner Miles Moore. Tanner was my smallest baby at 7 lb. 15 oz. and is my largest adult (Jensen has an inch on him but T is still heavier). Tanner was the coolest baby. He was so laid back and chill. The babies were on the same schedule so they would always wake up at the same time and want to be fed. I tried to take turns having each one be first but after noticing that Logan had no patience at all and would not stop screaming at the top of his lungs until he had been fed and Tanner would always just quietly lay there and wait, I started feeding Logan first every time and apologizing to Tanner for his selfish, self-centered, thoughtless brother. He is the most natural-born leader of all of my children. When he walks into a new environment whether it be a team, a committee ,a mission or just a group, there is no question who is in charge. I'm not sure why this is because he's a very quiet guy. Maybe his size? I don't know but everyone always picks Tanner to be their captain, president, leader, Assistant, etc. He's a take charge kind of guy. He has a wicked sense of humor and quietly cracks me up all the time. He is very independent and likes to figure things out on his own. He is married to a wonderful girl and is going to be a daddy in two days. His scripture hero is Ammon because of his quiet authority and take charge attitude. He has been a joy to raise and I can't wait to snuggle his daughter to pieces. I love you, Tanner Miles Moore! (I'm writing Tanner's blog in red because as babies I always dressed the twins in red (Tanner) and blue (Logan) so I could tell them apart).

No comments:

Post a Comment