Saturday, June 27, 2009

Girls Camp

I get to go to girls camp with my daughter on Monday and I am so excited! I hate camping and I don't really like girls very much but I have waited my whole life to go to girls camp with a daughter and now I finally get to go. It's in Julian at Camp Cedar Glen and the last time I was there was about 13 years ago when I was the Stake Camp Director and Savannah was about 6 months old. I'm only staying one night and one and a half days but I am so looking forward to seeing her in that setting. I can't believe she's old enough to do this! So, as much as I hate camping, I love her more and can't wait to make memories with her. Off we go!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Dyanna, all of your "I don't like girls" comments are giving me a complex. You do like us, right?

    ReplyDelete