Thursday, January 10, 2013

Barber Shop

Yesterday was haircutting day.  We had to strip him down and bribe him with a brownie to make him sit still.  And then it was Landon's turn.  Ha ha!  Just kidding, Node.  We buzzed Lando shorter than we ever have before and I absolutely love it!  So cute!  Of course I can't figure out how to get a picture of it onto this post so you'll just have to take my word for it.  He is getting better and better about not being scared of the buzz of the clippers.  He held pretty still this time.  I can't believe I am starting another generation of barber.  I have cut my husband's hair since he was 16 and my boys' hair their whole lives.  It saves us so much money.  I spend all of the saved money on my hair but that's beside the point.  Now on to the next generation.  Luckily, most of my grandchildren are girls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment