Saturday, January 26, 2013

Camp Wildwood Ranch

Wow!  I just got back from seeing the camp that the church bought for our area to have Girls' Camp at.  Holy Cow!  It's gorgeous!  I hate camping but I love this campground.  It's in Ramona.  It has tons of beautiful trees and bridges and rocks and hills.  It has brand new looking houses (they are too nice to be called cabins) an olympic sized swimming pool, 2 sand volleyball pits, a soccer field, a couple of basketball courts, a softball field, a disc golf course and so many other cool things!  The church is looking to put in all the rad stuff that other campgrounds have like an archery range, a firing range, a ropes course, a zip line, a rock climbing wall and loads of other stuff.  It's more of a country club than a campground but in a very natural and beautiful setting.  It made me even more excited to have my new calling of Stake Girls' Camp Director.  I hope I get to stay in this calling until we get to actually go to this gorgeous place.  We are going to Catalina Island this year for stake camp but we might do stake camp again next year just so we can hurry and go to this cool campground.  The first time I was in charge of camp I was pregnant with my baby girl, now it is her last year of camp and I am thrilled to go again with her on the outside of my belly this time:)  I hope she will go next year even though she doesn't have to.  This is my kind of camping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment