Thursday, January 17, 2013

What?!!!

I just opened my copy of LDS Living magazine which listed the top 100 LDS songs of all time and number 59 is ..... "She Put the Music in Me" by Calee Reed!!!!!  The tears just gushed out of my eyes.  Her mom and I are so proud of her but I am so sad that Rita isn't here to share in her accolades.  I love that song but it has a bittersweet effect on me.  The video I have shows pictures of the times when the Schroeders and the Moores were like one family.  Great memories but also make me miss my dearest friend very much.  The other songs on the list are written by Janice Kapp Perry and Michael McLean and Lex deAzavedo and I can't believe that our little Calee is on that list! Sooo proud.  I'm so glad that so many people get to know a little bit of the woman I call my best friend of all time.  Thank you, Calee.

No comments:

Post a Comment