Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Only Child?

I hope Aubrie is having triplets because I'm pretty sure she is never doing this again.  She has been sick, (really sick) 24/7 for the last 2 weeks.  I've never seen anyone so sick.  I feel terrible for her.  She has gone to the hospital twice to get fluids into her and she is down to about 4 pounds now.  She can't stand, eat, or basically live at all anymore.  I really want them to experience the joy of a child but right now there is no joy whatsoever.  Prayers on her behalf would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, friends.

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how she feels. Other than getting iv's every 3 days, i have tried about a billion things. Some things worked for some pregnancies and some did not. Sucking on mints or jolly ranchers helps if you are throwing up every hour to keep the bile from totally overtaking your mouth. There are a few pills the doctor can give her to help as well. Breads and a baked potato seem to help absorb the bile in the stomach too. Those pressure wristbands work for many people, they never really helped me.Call me if you want more suggestions.I say it's a girl though...tons of hormones make the nausea worse i feel. Pryaers sent her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Aubrey! Being pregnant is only made worse when you are that sick! Uggh! Hope it doesn't last the whole time :(

    ReplyDelete