Friday, January 25, 2013

"Heart Exercises"

I am feeling so many emotions at the same time that I think I might explode!  All week I have been thinking about my friend and planning a tribute post for her and then on the very day I want to totally think about her and write about her, my granddaughter is born!  This is a joyous occasion mixed with relief that she is perfect and that her mom had a painless and wonderful experience bringing her into the world.  Interspersed with my feelings of love for Chloe and relief for her safety are feelings of concern about my Bubs and his tender feelings and confusion.  He is acting funny and seems a little off kilter.  I know I am one of the few things that hasn't changed in his life in the last 24 hours so I want to shower him with love and attention and keep his life as stable as possible.  Mixed in with all of this is a dull ache that my friend isn't here to share all of this with me.  Too many emotions all trying to occupy my heart at the same time.  I have a pretty big heart because I have a very large amount of people to love but I guess it needs to grow just a little bit more so here's to "heart exercises":)

No comments:

Post a Comment