Monday, January 7, 2013

Families are Forever

I have probably never mentioned how much I love my family before so I thought I would relive some of the fun times we had together over this Christmas break.  Everyone was home except Hunter but we got to talk to him on Christmas day.  Christmas Eve was fun.  Lots of food and some fun games and most of the in-laws of my kids. Christmas Day was amazing.  I bawled my eyes out talking to my sweet missionary.  I love that kid so much.  I got some wonderful gifts.  Aleigh made Hunter an amazing hardbound book with pictures and letters and quotes from all of us and her and I loved it so much that I didn't want her to send it to him because I wanted to look at it all the time so she had another one made for me and gave it to me for Christmas.  So wonderful!  (love that girl).  I got a computer mouse pad with my darling Landon's dirty face on it:).  The crowning glory of the day was when I opened Aubrie and Kyle's gift which was another charm for my Grandma necklace.  My heart flipped over a million times.  I was so happy that they were going to experience the joy of parenthood and give me another baby to snuggle.  The rest of the days were full of food, golf for the boys and shopping for the girls.  Lots of football games on T.V. a baby shower for Michelle and Knott's Berry Farm for Van's birthday.  I snuggled Ava and Sienna to death.  I fed Sienna about 1 million pounds of food (that girl can eat) and danced and watched My Little Pony with Ava.  I love watching my boys interact with each other.  They love to tease each other and quote movies all over the place and laugh, alot.  We watched home movies and remembered days gone by.  We saw Les Miserables and cried.  We went to the temple and sealed Pat to his parents.  It was wonderful seeing all of my kids (except Hunter) who could be in the temple all dressed in white and knowing that Heaven will be just like that.  So many fun times.  Families are Forever and mine are my most favorite people in the whole world.  We are Forever Moore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment