Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Alana

Alana is one of my favorite daughter-in laws.  She was my first and set a high bar for the others who followed.  Alana is extremely easy to like.  She is super humble and teachable.  She is one of the least vain or selfish people I know.  She actively strives to better herself every day.  She is completely devoted to her husband and three daughters and seeks advice and counsel all the time on how to make their lives better.  She has more energy and drive than 3 people.  She is in full time online school, helps in her daughter's classroom, decorates for every holiday, plans fabulous family home evenings and other fun activities for her family, makes sure her family reads the scriptures and prays every day and gets almost no sleep in the process of all of this.  She is constantly aware of teaching her children manners and is so easy to be around that she has loads of friends.  I love spending time with her and I could seriously not ask for a better wife for my son or a better mother for my granddaughters.  I am very blessed to have her in my life and I love her tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment