Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Sienna

This sweet girl is my "Kyle" of the next generation.  We just look at her and laugh.  She is the funniest little girl.  She is overflowing with personality.  Her face is so full of expression and she is so dramatic that you can't help but love her to pieces.  And I do.  Where Ava is lithe and soft and graceful, Sienna is...not, ha ha!  She looks a lot like Bam Bam from the Flintstones only much prettier.  She is sturdy and deliberate and I'm laughing out loud just thinking of her right now.  She dresses up in princess dresses with Ava but looks more like Fiona from Shrek.  She is actually a very pretty girl but hasn't quite grown into her femininity yet.  Years from now she will probably kill me for writing this but by then she will be a high fashion model or an actress so she will have the last laugh.  Since none of my grandchildren can read yet I will go ahead and post that she is the favorite right now in this house.  Just mention her name and all of us break into a huge smile or laugh out loud.  I'm so glad that she is part of our family.  I love her with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment