Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Landon

Landon is my absolute favorite grandson.  Landon is also my only grandson but I'm sure if there were a million of them he would still be my favorite.  I love this boy like no other.  We have a bond that I'm sure we forged in Heaven before either of us came down here.  We love being together.  He is hilarious, the perfect mix of nerd and studmuffin.  He knows lots of big words and uses them often.  We love to play together.  We play fire station and race cars and lizard hunting.  We love to play Hide and Seek and tag and we read books too.  We are never bored when we are together.  He is 4 years old and still calls me, "Money".  I still don't know why and I still love it.  I know the day is coming when he will just call me boring old, "Grandma" but I will continue to cherish every time he calls me "Money" until he doesn't anymore. This kid is a huge blessing in my life and I love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment