Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Kyle

My second son, Kymimo, is the sweetest, silliest, funniest boy I know.  Even though he is a husband and father I still call him a boy because that is what he will always be.  He has the innocence and goodness of a child.  He has always been a little pistol with loads of energy.  He loved sports as soon as he was old enough to know what they were.  He is humble and kind and genuinely cares about other people.  He never takes himself seriously and is always willing to learn.  He is one of the most exactly obedient people I know.  Like all of my children he has a knack for remembering movie lines and quoting them at the perfect moment.  Very funny guy:)  My life would be so much duller and less colorful without Kyle in it.  I am so thankful that the Lord gave him to me to brighten my life.  I love him to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment