Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Chloe

Chloe is the tiniest little sass pants in the whole world.  Her hair weighs more than she does.  She is getting close to 2 and doesn't feel like talking so she is taking her time doing it.  She knows that everyone will just melt at her feet if she just grins at them so she doesn't really have to bother working on her vocabulary just yet.  She is adorable!  She loves her brother and is quite the snuggle bunny with him and everyone else.  People can't help but smile when they see Chlo.  She is very strong-willed but also very sweet.  Her favorite song in the whole world is "Let It Go" (surprise) and she sings it constantly.  She actually only sings one note and only one word (go) but she puts her heart and soul into it.  I love being around and snuggling my little Chloe and I am so happy that she is in our family.  I can't wait to see her grow up and I love her tons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment