Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Hunter

Hunter is my baby boy.  He is the epitome of being "his own man".  He doesn't like copying anyone.  He wants to make his own mark and not be lumped in with "The Moore Boys".  He is unusually obedient and this makes me very happy.  He has a very good heart and only wants to do what's right and help others to be happy.  He loves the gospel and strives to share it whenever he can.  He is a great example of quiet fortitude.  He has always been shy but has managed to overcome seeming shy by sheer will.  He forces himself to address his weaknesses and tries to turn them into strengths.  I'm very proud of the man he has become but miss the little boy that I had such a strong bond with.  I love this boy with all of my heart and want only the best for him.  He makes me proud every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment