Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Jensen

Jensen is my silent soldier.  My son who was never really a child, ever.  He was born an adult.  He is super quiet and super cute.  He is very loud and boisterous and hilarious while texting but not actually with his vocal chords.  He has always made me very proud because he has an intense desire to do what's right.  It's fun watching my children grow up and seeing who they gravitate toward in later life.  Jensen and Tanner have become quite good friends as adults and I'm pretty sure that Tanner didn't even realize Jensen was alive as a child.  Jens is super easy to like because he gets along with everyone and is always kind and helpful.  I'm very proud of him for going to chiropractic school and doing so well in everything he attempts.  I love that he is so humble and teachable and that he still comes to us for advice.  He is a great son and I love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment