Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Aleigh

Aleigh is one of my favorite daughter-in-laws.  She's actually more like a daughter because she has been in my life for a long time and since she was pretty young.  She is my only DIL that I got to know without her sweetheart around.  She is also a convert to our faith so I have been a big source of information for her when it comes to the practices of our church.  Kind of like a mother/daughter relationship.  Aleigh is a sponge.  She soaks up every good thing she can and incorporates it into her life.  She accepted our religion faster and deeper than anyone I've ever known.  She is extremely crafty and creative and energetic.  She has many hobbies and is good at tons of things.  I can talk to her for hours and have, on several occasions.  Everyone is her friend, everyone loves her right when they meet her.  She is engaging and fun and kind.  She is a huge gift to our huge family and I love her more than I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment