Saturday, November 15, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Michelle

Michelle is one of my favorite daughter-in-laws.  She is an energetic, spontaneous, fun girl.  She is ready for anything and always up for anything.  She loves having house guests.  I love being one of them.  She has a good balance in her life.  She loves being a wife, mother, daughter and sister.  She loves having fun with friends and crafting and faithfully fulfilling her church calling.  She is wise with her money and her time.  She is a great cook.  One thing I really appreciate about her is that she makes sure we stay connected as extended family.  She contacts us on facetime most weeks and visits often, making sure that she makes time to see our side of the family.  That means a great deal to the "boy" mom and dad.  She is a great addition to our family and I really love her.

1 comment: