Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Pat

I know I'm blowing up the internet waves or whatever they're called but I have a lot of thoughts and I just feel like putting them out there.  Also, I think I'm a little lonely since it's holiday time and my house is pretty empty of people.  I have decided to put down on paper (?) who I am thankful for and why.  I am thankful for a million things but I am just going to go with my family members this year since I have quite a few and will barely get them in before Thanksgiving Day.  First and foremost I am thankful for my eternal sweetheart, Pat.  I can hardly remember a time when he hasn't been in my life.  We have known each other for almost 40 years, been in love for over 38 and been married for over 33.  I am so glad that he has me to keep him here on this earth because he is so perfect that I expect him to be translated any day now.  He is the kindest, sweetest husband a person could ask for.  All he cares about is what God wants him to do and since God wants him to love his family and take care of them and be good to them, he does it.  He is the most teachable person I have ever met.  All he wants is to be better than he is and it doesn't matter who's idea it is, if it makes sense and rings true then he will adopt it.  He is completely loyal to me and I trust him with all my heart.  I am never afraid because I know he will always take care of me.  His patience is immeasurable.  We were completely united in raising our children and that made it so easy and fun.  I have never regretted being sealed to him for eternity and I love him Moore than anyone in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment