Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Ava

Ava Lynn is my first grandchild and my namesake as my middle name is Lynn also.  There is nothing like the feeling of becoming a grandmother.  This sweet girl made me so very happy and has continued to do so for the last 5 years.  I love Ava.  She is a beautiful blue-eyed, strawberry blonde, tall, talented, smart bundle of joy.  She has always been smart.  She loves to learn, dance, play sports, color, make friends and obey.  She is fearless and can make friends with anyone.  She has always been very mature and attentive.  She is fun to talk to and everyone likes her, especially me.  I love watching her grow up and experience new things.  She will always be my number one grandchild and I will love her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment