Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm Thankful for: Logan

Logan is an interesting boy.  He will be the first to tell you that he is his own man.  He really is.  He doesn't march to the same beat as everyone else.  He just kind of does his own thing.  As a child he was very quiet and extremely obedient.  He didn't talk much and still doesn't so I don't feel like I know him as well as I would like to.  He is an extremely good husband and father.  He is very unselfish when it comes to his family and does all in his power to make them happy.  Logan is very cute and everyone likes him.  He looks just like his daddy so all the girls have a crush on him.  He's very athletically talented and coordinated.  My favorite memories of him are when, as an adult husband and father he randomly texts me and tells me that he loves me.  It's hard to tell with him, sometimes, because he is so reserved so those texts are golden to me.  He is my bonus baby as he is a twin and the younger one at that and we didn't know he was there until 2 weeks before he appeared.  I'm so thankful that he snuck in there because I'm not sure I would have kept going to have him. I'm really thankful that Logan is in my life and I love him like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment